Solar Powered Rechargeable LED Marker
Although tested to withstand up to 10 tonne top loads, these markers are recommended for:
- Raised traffic islands, Curbing.
- Bridge Abutments. Gaurd Rails.
- Illuminating Walkways.
- Hazard Identification or guidance where there is no access to power.
Suggestions for use include:
- Foggy or misty locations where retro-reflective devices are inhibited by the inclament weather conditions and identification of hazards is paramount
- Night time illumination, walk ways, floating docks, where there is no power supply.
- Locations, where vehicle headlights do not illuminate the Hazard. Eg reversing into loading doc, roundabout curbs /exits.
Product descriptions and dimensions:
- Polycarbonate marker - 115mm Dia x 25mm High.
- LED - 3 per side, other options available.
- Luminious Intensity- 3000--- 6000 mcd
- Battery - Lithium, 3.2V, 500 MAH
- Operating time - 72 hours of operation from fully charged Battery from approximately eight hours exposure to sunlight
- Available in White, Red, Green, Yellow and Blue.
- Available with, LEDs both sides, LEDs Single side, Different Colour LEDs one side to the other. For example Red / Green .
In Ground Solar Markers:
- Rated 25 ton top load suitable for Center and Edge Lines. 3 LEDs per side technical details of LED system as per above.
Download PDF File:
Solar Pavement Marker Sept' 2013.pdf